Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Club Status: Xbox Club Online, PS3 Club Online, PC Club Online
Recruiting Status: Xbox, PS3, and PC Recruitment is open!
Visit our website: Wix.Com/TDU2CC/Official

SgtStone94 Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SgtStone94

SgtStone94 Application Empty
PostSubject: SgtStone94 Application   SgtStone94 Application EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 1:03 am

- Gamertag:
*SgtStone94
- TimeZone:
*GMT+/-7:00
- Who referred you to this club(if any)?
*None, I just Googled TDU2 Cruise Clubs, and found this one.
- Activity:
*I had stopped playing TDU2 for awhile, but I've recently started playing it again instead of Forza to get used to Free Roaming, because I plan to buy Forza Horizon and put in many sleepless hours when it's released. To answer the question though, I will be on mostly in the afternoon weekdays and weekends.
- In Game Level
- Why should we add you to this club?
*Well to be perfectly honest I don't have any fancy reason of why you should add me to the club. All I can say is that I'm a gamer looking for a fun and nice Club to Cruise through the game with, possibly even play Forza 3 / Forza Horizon with.
- Tell us something about yourself:
*I'm 18 years old, I go to school online due to injuries preventing me from sitting in a classroom. I drive a '91 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX, it's mostly stock for now but that's because I need to find myself a job. I'm a pretty chill guy, aslong as it's a good day. I use a MadCatz MC2 Racing Wheel to play TDU2, however this prevents me from using my mic sometimes. The reason why is because when I plug in my headset people say it makes a loud buzzing noise while I drive even with the mic turned off. So chat is a bit of a bummer, unless I'm standing completely still.
- Favorite Cruising Car:
*I've only been through a few cars in the game, but so far one of my favorites to just cruise in is the Nissan GT-R. That car is awesome to drive, would love to own one some day..

But I must be dreaming if I think that will ever happen.Sleep

(Oh and btw, I like to play by traffic rules In-Game somtimes.)
Back to top Go down

SgtStone94 Application
Page 1 of 1